Tomorrow is our 20 week ultrasound, and if Baby cooperates we’re hoping to find out if we’ve got a Baby He or Baby She joining our family! (I say if, because at our first ultrasound with Elsie, she kept her legs crossed. A modest little thing, apparently.) So, what do you think? Boy or Girl? Here are the stats to help you make your decision…
- Pregnancy #1: Morning sickness all day / Pregnancy #2: Much less nausea, no vomiting
- Pregnancy #1: Craved oranges & chewable Vitamin C / Pregnancy #2: Craving pickles and buffalo wings
- Pregnancy #1: Baby’s heartbeat in the 160’s / Pregnancy #2: Baby’s heartbeat in the 150-160’s
- Pregnancy #1: 19 weeks (left photo)/ Pregnancy #2: 19 weeks (right photo)
- Pregnancy #1: Girl / Pregnancy #2: ???
We’ll be thrilled to know just a little more about this precious little one, and to get to see him or her first the first time! (I’ll let you know the results after we tell our families!!)